Monday, October 19, 2009

What is the best antivirus software to use?

What is the very best antivirus and internet security software to use? I don't mind paying for it - if it's the best you can get, so don't say ''get this cos it's free''! I had had it up to here ^ (lol) with Norton Internet Security 2007 and AVG, they wont update at all and it's driving me mad! Please let me know what to get as my laptop is quite new and I don't want it to break! Thanks :)



What is the best antivirus software to use?norton antivirus 2007



Avast is the best if you have had problems with AVG. www.avast.com



What is the best antivirus software to use?product key



eAcceleration's StopSign Anti-Virus product www.stop-sign.com



it is the best ever... My family has used it since it came out... and now once you buy the $99 membership you never have to pay anything else forever... I even got my office to buy a subscription... we used that one on every computer... I swear by it... and McAfee/Norton are all the same... They take over your whole system and make it move slower than it has to...
all i know some of time to pay can do nothing ,i am some computer expert ,but no when i even can think of norton ,or mcafee antivirus that even i experienced mcafee enterprise version that we paid so many dollers for it ,this little easy to use ,easy to install ,easy to remove ,and just come on internet and ur update now,antivirus can help u for free ,

No comments:

Post a Comment