Monday, October 19, 2009

When I installed Norton Antivirus 2007 My Computer(Windows XP) Works Very Slowly tell me or Suggest

I Purchased Norton Antivirus 2007 %26 when i installed it into my XP so it works very slowly %26 poorly Pickup performance when i start my pc.



Now tell me anyone what i will do to increase my pcs performance



Or any kind of software which help me



Or Some tricks to improve performance



Please tell me



When I installed Norton Antivirus 2007 My Computer(Windows XP) Works Very Slowly tell me or Suggest Me please?free spyware



Security software like Norton usually slows performance due to the massive amount info and files added to your computer system. The most amount of these files are added to your registry.



If you haven't cleaned your registry in a while. This is necessary. Your registry holds all the information regarding updates, installs, un-installs etc. Each one of those events has



a key. That key needs your PC's resources and free space. So, if you should clean your registry, you make more resources available for spped. Do a registry scan if you got more than 20 errors you should clean it.



http://www.delete-computer-history.com/w...



Here is some other tips that will help speed up your computer.



Clear your Windows cache files, this your temporary file. It can grow up to a large volume and stop your computer from using RAM properly. In a sense slow it down by preventing it from using free space.Here is how:

No comments:

Post a Comment