Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have added broadband & antivirus . My machine is now very slow.?

Broadband and antivirus have slowed my machine down



I have added broadband %26 antivirus . My machine is now very slow.?adware remover



well, it depends on wat kind of anti virus u installed:



if norton anti virus, i'm not surprised. the same thing happened to me, so i ended up downloading AVG anti virus (u can get it free from www.download.com or www.nick.phixxtech.com(



also, download tune up utilities from www.download.com ro www.nick.phixxtech.com. it can speed up ur computer by deleting unnused and unnecessary files.



good luck!



I have added broadband %26 antivirus . My machine is now very slow.?antivirus protection



Have you checked to see if your computer needs defragmented? Or have disk cleanup? It may need it. I do it every so often and it seems to help my computer run faster. I have broadband and an antivirus also plus more. I do this once a week. Hope this helped. :) I have this on my comp.
If your antivirus is Norton, that would be the reason. Norton takes way too much sys. resource.there are free antiviruses that are just as good: AVG.Free

No comments:

Post a Comment