Monday, October 19, 2009

Which is the best antivirus at present?

Can anyone tell me which is the best antivirus at present. I have Mcafee's latest version. But it is not solving my problem. When I start my graphics fan my computer's exhaust fan start making noice. But it did'nt make any problem.



Which is the best antivirus at present?hijack this



Many people think Symantec Norton AntiVirus is best but I hate it (I have many problems with that software).



I'm using BitDefender 9 and it's good.



Have you ever heard : "True Prevent".



Which is the best antivirus at present?liveupdate



Kaspersky is good one
this aint a virus problem
norton they update weekly and bi weeekly sometimes
Avast! - they update daily, it works great and its free!!!
i dont think that has anything to do with antivirus stuffs but u may try etrust.com its good
AVG and it is free.. you pught to try it.. it will most likely solve your problem.
AVG %26 ITS FREE JUST DOWNLOAD IN UR PC FROM ITS SITE (free.grisoft.cz)
get Panda Software

No comments:

Post a Comment