Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have antispyware and antivirus but since yesterday cannot forward, reply to mails, or attach docum

I am trying to send job applications and when attempting to add cv to a mail, I get message "error on page". Likewise if I attempt to reply to an email received or forward to anybody else. I have the yahoo antivirus and MS antispyware, yet since noon on Feb 8 2006 this problem affects my account. My hotmail account is unaffected. I need urgently to have this problem resolved, which appears to be internal to yahoo



I have antispyware and antivirus but since yesterday cannot forward, reply to mails, or attach documents. Why?virus protection software



try to use another browser



I have antispyware and antivirus but since yesterday cannot forward, reply to mails, or attach documents. Why?adware



Try turning off your Antivirus and antispy when youe send mails. You might need to reinstall your anti-virus and spyware software.

No comments:

Post a Comment