Monday, October 19, 2009

Should I keep 3 antivirus in my computer or just one?

I have 3 antivirus in my computer. Norton, Avast and Avg. Do they conflict with each other? Can they even cause problem for my system? If so which one do you guys think I should I keep?



Should I keep 3 antivirus in my computer or just one?mcaffee



They conflict with each other, so I don't suggest having 3 antiviruses



Should I keep 3 antivirus in my computer or just one?norton antivirus 2007



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following linkhttp://www.computeractive.co.uk/. On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps
AVG and Norton conflicted on my computer.



As for which one....well AVG is free and seems to work so I can't see the point in paying for Norton.
Yikes, I'd stick with one. If you've got norton, ditch the others, they are not nearly as good anyway. They can definitely conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment