Monday, October 19, 2009

What is the best antivirus program for your money?

Norton and Webroot Spysweeper orginally came with my computer one year ago. I renewed Norton, and upgraded to Norton 360. How much protection do I really need, my fear is that Norton uses so much memory, and is it really necessary? I thought about simply downgrading to Norton Antivirus and dropping all of the other components with 360.



What is the best antivirus program for your money?norton internet security 2008



I use AVAST and AVG on my home network (Avast 64-bit). Then, I use Zone Labs Zone Alarm for a firewall. Finally, I get Lavasoft Ad-Aware and Spybot S%26D for cleaning out adware. You can get them all for free. So best for your money? What i use.



What is the best antivirus program for your money?spyware removal



I`ve used Norton Antivirus for 4 yrs. never had a problem to date. I was told by a computer tech. it was the best and I`d have to agree.........so far.
Norton has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese. Get The latest version of Spyware Doctor and try it out. It really can clean out crap out of a PC.
McAfee and Norton are 6 of one dozen, 1/2 dozen the other (the same) however, I think Norton is more well known and probably dominates the AV market.



If you watch your ads, you can get a good deal. A couple weeks ago I got a 3-license Norton 2007 for $9.99 -- but you do have to watch the ads every week as I do.
Norton 360 has on line back up and other programs don't and let you go back up on line Norton is great keep using it
At the very minimum you need an anti virus program and a firewall as well as anti spyware



get the anti virus from ave it's free and good from here http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl...



zone alarm firewall from here http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/c...



and ad-aware anti spyware from here http://www.download.com/3000-2144-100459...

No comments:

Post a Comment