Monday, October 19, 2009

Ahh someone please help me with Norton antivirus?

A thing popped up from my Norton antivirus,saying to update it to the 2008 version.So,I did it and restarted my computer like it said to. Now it's showing I don't have antivirus and this is what it shows:



http://i10.tinypic.com/6sa5b1t.jpg



How can I fix this? I need my Norton back! Thanks!



Ahh someone please help me with Norton antivirus?ktm



dont listen to that guy ^^^



that thing is fine its telling you what its checking.



ive done it before, its annoying but its just sweeping your computer for stuff, just close it out!



Ahh someone please help me with Norton antivirus?nortan



THATS IS NOT A NORTON MESSAGE THAT IS WINDOWS TELLING YOU U DO NOT HAVE A ANTI VIRUS RUNNING ...DO U OR DONT YOU HAVE NORTON RUNNING .... DON'T KNOW WHY U ARE RUNNING NORTON ANYWAYS .. NOT VERY GOOD ... I PERSONALLY WOULD DUMP NORTON IF U WANT HERE IS A LINK FOR SECURITY DOWNLOADS ...INSTALL AVAST .. WORKS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN NORTON



http://www.download.com/Best-free-securi...
Isn't Norton wonderful in the way they readily charge for things that don't work and then want even more to even talk with you. Go to www.free.grisoft.com and download AVG free to the desktop. with the Icon disable Norton then use Add/Remove programs in Control panel to uninstall. Reboot and run the AVG install. You will then be protected with an automatic updating, free program that is better than Norton as far as resource use and protection. McAfee is not any better than Norton. If you paid, go to the credit card company and dispute the charge to see if you can get it removed.
How did you update to 2008 version? did you click on the "Thing" and download it?



You probably downloaded a virus and now your computer is hosed ..... You will need to pay someone to fix it for you ...



If you used a genuine Norton Antivirus 2008 CD, then it probably just didn't install correctly.



Try www.cyberdefender.com

No comments:

Post a Comment