Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's your favorite Antivirus ?

what's your favorite Antivirus application?



And do you have enough informations over virus and their dangerous?



What's your favorite Antivirus ?free antivirus download



McAfee and Norton



What's your favorite Antivirus ?internet security



You poor poor people. Norton is the worst and I do mean THE worst.



The best is AVG Free made by Grisoft and it gets 100% of my vote, it's better than Norton, it found viruses that Norton didn't even look for (yes Norton was up to date). http://free.grisoft.com/



Note: Viruses were not on my PC, they were on my Aunt's. I've never had a virus on any one of my five computer (three desktops, two laptops). I'd only use Norton if it was the last solution left on the face of the Earth.
macfee and pccillin
Tried them all through the years.



AVG is definitely the best and you can get it for free.
Norton - by far
Norton AntiVirus. I've been using it for 5 years and haven't ever had any virus problems on my computer.
i say Norton since its the only one i have ever used, but i didnt have updates for a while and my computer got over run (i didnt update for ~1 year bec my subscription ran out)
NORTON. It's the best.
Norton Anti-virus.



no doubt it's a bloatware, even then it's still got one of the best virus detection and removal rates, so my choice is Norton Anti-virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment