Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need help with norton antivirus update file?

Hi, I've just downloaded the Norton Antivrus Virus definition update...now how do I update my antivirus with this....I mean do I have to put it in some folder or something or should I install it???



Need help with norton antivirus update file?symantic



if its an exe file . just double click it it will automatically update the virus definitions..if you haven't downloaded the correct one . down load it from http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.do...



Need help with norton antivirus update file?viruses



Just double click it and follow the instructions. ----- Master.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Try Best Antivirus Protection software . Best Antivirus Protection software is remove all types of virus .Easy steps performed to this software update and scan online. you can click here to PC Antivirus Update

    ReplyDelete