Monday, October 19, 2009

I need a free antivirus software?

I am sorry if this is a noob question, I just want to know where I can download very good antivrus software for my computer. I don't enough money to buy Norton Antivirus, Mcafee, and so on and so forth. I want a software that works and get rids of viruses, spyware and adwares,not just simply scanning them and telling me what to do and download from the net which doesn't really work.



I need a free antivirus software?internet



hi there,



i don't really know good free antivirus, but spybot is free antispyware and it can deal with spyware, adware and other types of malware. here are spybot review and download: http://www.2-spyware.com/review-spybot-s...



you need both antispyware and antivirus to keep a computer safe from all threats.



I need a free antivirus software?network



i'm glad that i could help you! keep your computer safe ;) Report It


i dont think ther is any such thing
Try some of these free ones http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...
freeav.com



I am a computer professional and I use it rather then Norton.



No virus issues to data and no symantec slow downs.
There you are KENNEDY. You got the right answer from many memebers and especially from JROCK who is a professional !



Vanessa says there is no such thing. I would ask her to reevaluate her information. I think she would be pleasantly surprised to see how really GOOD AVG is.

No comments:

Post a Comment