Thursday, October 1, 2009

How long I can use my HP Noteobook in a stretch on AC power and on Battery Power. Tell any Free good

I have a hp notebook computer. Can any one tell me how long I can use my notebook in a stretch which does not effect it's life. I use it 3 hours on AC and then Swithch it off for 5 min and again use it for 2 hours or till the battery went off. Is this Ok? Does anyone have any Good Suggestion............ AND also tell me which is FREE GOOD ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE AVAILABLE.



How long I can use my HP Noteobook in a stretch on AC power and on Battery Power. Tell any Free good Antiviruscomputer virus



What is up with you people and computers?!!!!! Go to a person who knows all about computers.



How long I can use my HP Noteobook in a stretch on AC power and on Battery Power. Tell any Free good Antivirusfree spyware remover



well i keep mine plugged up when i am using it most of the time, i use it for about an hour or two without it plugged in. When it gets about half-way i plug it back up. There is a setting on the laptop where you can set it to warn you when you battery is getting low.if it gets too low it will go into hibernate mode until you plug it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment