Sunday, September 20, 2009

Will antivira antivirus (umbrella antivirus) slows down my computer?

i downloaded it but i wonder to install it because it might make my computer slow, i have only 240 ram



please answer me guys...



Will antivira antivirus (umbrella antivirus) slows down my computer?matchless



Like AVG, AntiVir Personal Classic is very light on your system.



:)



Will antivira antivirus (umbrella antivirus) slows down my computer?norton 2008



NOD32 is a very good program, does not slow down computer at all, Marat Fidarov says the same thing, so I would strongly recommend NOD32.
I depends on how much programs you have running at one time. i have 512 mb ram and usually have 200 mb ram with running programs. nope avira won't slow down your computers performance but itll be wise to upgrade to more ram.
I have it installed on my computer. Most of the time, I don't even know it's there. Once a day it runs a virus check. If I'm doing something at the same time, everything will go slower while the check is running.



I don't know about the 240 ram. Did you read the system requirements on the website before you downloaded? It will tell you the minimum levels you have to have to run the software.



By the way, I've been very happy with Antivira. It caught and cleaned up some nasty trojan horses my previous antivirus missed.
It is fairly light on system resources. A lot lighter than Norton or McAfee. If you do not use an antivirus and get infected you will learn what slow is.



You also need to install full time (active) spyware protection.



Windows Defender (free full time spyware protection)



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...



RAM is under $40/GB. Consider buying more.



For XP get 1GB; For Vista 2GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment