Sunday, September 20, 2009

My antivirus Avir doesn't scan boot sector C. Which antivirus is efficient for that?

It DOES scan boot sector C, if you have it configured correctly. Go to the status tab, then click on configuration. On the far right you will see several check boxes under Additional settings. I have all of these boxes selected: Scan boot sectors of selected drives, scan master boot sectors, scan memory, ignore offline files, and search for rootkits before scan. This will give you the desired scanning you do in fact need. Hope this helps!



My antivirus Avir doesn't scan boot sector C. Which antivirus is efficient for that?free spyware remover



if it doesnt scan your boot sector ditch the antivirus, its useless



get a commercial antivirus, kaspersky,nod32 even avg does that



My antivirus Avir doesn't scan boot sector C. Which antivirus is efficient for that?ktm



Have a look through the settings of AntiVir, because I am pretty it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment