Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Antivirus protection, which is better Norton or McAfee?

If I would have to pick one of the two, I'd say Norton.



I use Avast which is free and runs wonderfully.



Antivirus protection, which is better Norton or McAfee?suzuki



Try AVG from Gisoft, it is free and has all the great updates with none of the stupid cost.



Antivirus protection, which is better Norton or McAfee?virus



Norton I guess
Been using norton for 6 years, It is one of the best.
If you can afford it, run both.



BTW virus writers should be subject to huge corporate lawsuits for lost productivity so they can't make a cent off of becoming "consultants" later on.



Either that or let us all take turns shooting them repeatedly with paint balls until they pass out from the pain. And resume when they wake up.
U can try TRENDMICRO PCCILLIN INTERNET SECURITY 2006 its so good and helps u to make Ur system safe and faster.. Check it out
norton is best
McAfee sucks, buy Norton.
McAfee
I used Norton ... and it's of course better than McAfee, but it's too secure ... it asks for the most minimum thing and also it's pain in the butt to configure wireless network ... I use McAfee and it's easy to use it and very liable.



I would go for McAfee. I don't really think there is so much security in those programs anyways. Anyone can hack you computer with or without anti virus.
neither



get should get zone alarm internet secruity suite



its has a antivirus, anti spam.spyware, and a firewall
Norton easily.
Norton is better.
McAfee. it detect viruses that Norton cant.
Norton
Norton!!! That's what I've had for two years now and it's really good
AVG because it's free:



http://free.grisoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment