Sunday, September 20, 2009

What FREE antivirus can i use to get rid of the vundo trojan virus? Do i have to pay to get decent a

software? the software has to be legit. thnx in advance.



What FREE antivirus can i use to get rid of the vundo trojan virus? Do i have to pay to get decent antivirus?microsoft office



Hello,



Install Avira AntiVir, it's a free %26 great Anti-Virus !



http://www.free-av.com/



What FREE antivirus can i use to get rid of the vundo trojan virus? Do i have to pay to get decent antivirus?norton antivirus



In my experience the best free anti-virus software (and also best anti-virus software in my opinion) is AVG free. You can get this from either lavasofts website or by doing a google search for AVG. I've used this for over a year and been very pleased with it.
i like the guide on this website



http://www.spywareinsider.com/removal.ht...
At last check (about 2 months ago) Vundo was still unfixable. I personally contracted it twice, and have now found a permanent solution. Sadly, I was unable to find any working quick fix for the problem at the time, so I was forced to use the method below. Luckily, I have yet to get Vundo again, so I highly recommend it.



Firstly, Vundo is most commonly contracted by using P2P clients such as LimeWire and BearShare. They use Java code that opens up a huge vulnerability in Windows. I tried using every method available at the time to fix this without my last resort, but what I ended up doing has worked splendedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment