Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kaspersky Antivirus Or Nod32 Antivirus?

Which should I choose? Please give reasons.



Kaspersky Antivirus Or Nod32 Antivirus?hp



Definitely NOD32! You can download it from here:



NOD32- http://www.scanwith.com/download/NOD32.h...



It's the best, I tell you!! I used it for 3 yrs. So far, so good!!! Try it!!! It detects virus easily than Kaspersky do. And Kaspersky gets annoying when it's detected a virus. It screams like hell...



Kaspersky Antivirus Or Nod32 Antivirus?mcaffee



Hello,



Kaspersky is better than NOD32, but I recommend you AVG because Kaspersky is less good than before.
BOTH VERY GOOD ..I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH KASPERSKY .....
I prefer Kaspersky it is very good for me .



Log onto http://tipsfromruby-internetsecurity.blo... for further help to keep your computer protected with regular virus protection and other related updates and news
Both are amazing when it comes to antivirus but Kaspersky, although having a higher virus detection rate, uses more system resources (slows down your pc more). NOD32 has a slightly more complicated user interface but it is worth it. I use eset smart security which is basically NOD32 with firewall and I would highly recommend it. Out of your two given antiviruses, I would choose NOD32 simply because it has an awesome detection rate and hardly uses any system resources. Hope this helps.
Both are execellent products however Nod32 does have a rather complicated user interface.
I'd advise Kapersky, which is much more user friendly
norton

No comments:

Post a Comment