Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anyone help me with Avast Antivirus??

Can anyone help me with avast antivirus?? where am i supposed to click in order to scan viruses when i open the program?



Anyone help me with Avast Antivirus??ariel



I have AVAST installed on my VISTA machine.



Click on the Avast desk top icon and it will do a short scan of memory first then the control panel will open.



Mine looks like the front of a car radio.



In the upper left hand corner click on the up arrow -



Point to Start Scan and another menu will open -



Point to Select Scan Area and click on LOCAL DISKS



A little tab will pop up ...



Now click on the Round Knob on the left of the control panel (The arrow pointing to the right inside the knob) This will start the scan.



Bill



Accepting email at askbillnow@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment