Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Norton 2004 or yahoo's antivirus?

just got my pc and having to choose between Norton 2004 or the yahoo antivirus suite



Norton 2004 or yahoo's antivirus?



I would take norton over yahoo, mainly because Norton have been into virus research and removal for alot longer and have a good track record,



Norton 2004 or yahoo's antivirus?antivirus downloads



Neither. I don't like paying subscription fees for services that should be free. I prefer AVG Free Edition, the program is free and updates are free for life, you don't even have to register the program, if you don't want to. AVG Free is made by Grisoft. I have been using AVG Free for about 3 years now and I think it is much better than Norton, it found viruses that Norton didn't even detect.
My personal preference is Norton. I like it over MacAfee and everything else.
Norton is the obvious choice. Norton has the most credibility in the antivirus world. I'd avoid using a free antivirus programs, as you know you can't get good quality for free.
Avast! anti-virus is the best of all. It's also free.
Personaly i think Norton Sux and is a load of bull.and i would go with Yahoos! Anti Virus but if your looking for maximum protection I would go with Panda Antivirus Titanium 2006...

No comments:

Post a Comment