Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Norton AntiVirus expired and I want to know if there are any cheaper options for antivirus protec

Renewal is $40



My Norton AntiVirus expired and I want to know if there are any cheaper options for antivirus protection in USinternet



www.avast.com and it is free



My Norton AntiVirus expired and I want to know if there are any cheaper options for antivirus protection in USnetwork



Try a netsearch for AVG(Free) or use CA (Computer Associates) My choice.
Do you really need it? I use Ad-Aware, but with the latest updates from Microsoft, I doubt you need more.
there is a web.site you can go too called NOAdware.net. It should be free. I have had it for 2 yrs. Check it out.
You could try ewido, Ad-Aware (by Lavasoft), or you could go to google, download the google pack and get a 6-month free trial.
You can try AOL Safety and Security Center, its free and I think it use the Kaspersky AV engine, which I think is pretty good.



http://daol.aol.com/safetycenter/virus
If you are happy with your Norton Anti virus, then you can go to Staples and buy the 2007 version. You will pay more than $40 for it, but you will get a rebate in which you will end up paying $29.95+tx vs. $40+tx annual renewal through Norton. I am happy with Norton, and that's what I do. Although there are more expensive, and more cheaper ones, I've found Norton to be the best for me, in my opinion, and I've tried several inferior anti virus products. Good luck to you, and I hope you are happy with any virus protection you buy, or get for free. Be wary of the free stuff, even though it sounds good. I'm not trying to discourage you from trying them, just be careful.
Use Avast..It is free.
AVG home edition is free.
If you have another partition on your pc, uninstall Norton then reboot, then reinstall Norton onto your other hard drive, i have done this many of times, then activate it,-- good luck
yes here at the computer store we use Avast free anti-virus home edition it works great and its free go to Avast.com to download it
Anything is better then Norton regardless of price.
鈽呪槄 SECURITY SOFTWARE %26 TIPS 鈽呪槄

No comments:

Post a Comment