Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have the zone alarm antivirus and firewall on my pc. I have a slight problem. i was chatting with

online and he said if i didnt flash him on cam he was going to hack my pc. May i ask how can he do that? Can he hack my pc if i have a firewall/antivirus from zone alarm. I know he needs my ip address to hack my pc or what other ways can he do it? im worried cuase i dont want him in my pc.



That guy was such an *** to. He asked to see my cam. He flashed me some naked pics and then said do u show. I said well no and then he got mad and said fine im goin to hack u. What a nice guy. Man i swear what has the net come down to these days.



I have the zone alarm antivirus and firewall on my pc. I have a slight problem. i was chatting with a guy?anti virus protection



Welcome to today's internet...where any un-educated, juvenile slimeball can plop down 400 bux at his local "Worst" Buy and live out his perverted fantasies online :-(



It is doubtful that this dude is capable of doing any kind of hacking.



A 'real' hacker would not be bothered and couldn't care less about seeing your cam pics.



A 'real' hacker is after the data on your computer, stuff that is worth money such as your credit card number, social security number etc. Your bandwidth and computing power is valuable too.



Most people today have a dynamic IP address that will change (lease expires) every 24 hours automatically.



If it would make you feel better, if you have an ISP supplied modem / router, one can often force an IP address change by turning the modem off for a full 5 minutes and then turning it back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment