Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is the best freeware antivirus program?

I am currently running avg but a lot of people have been telling me it is uselesss and it certainly didnt help much when my computer was overrun with viruses a couple of months ago, I ended up having to format HD.



I already have zonealarm firewall, lavasoft and spybot and mozilla, I just need a new better antivirus program.



Also does anyone know any good regcleaners?



What is the best freeware antivirus program?abtuvurys 2005



Anti-virus - AVG



Firewall - Zone Alarm



Anti Spam - Windows Defender



What is the best freeware antivirus program?antivirus programs



Hi,



I don't think that you need a freeware anti-virus application... I've been running my machine without an anti-virus and nothing happened... The best anti-virus is you :) You need to know which websites you should visit and which website you shouldnt... Emails might contain viruses also...



I recommend downloading Ad-Aware from www.lavasoft.com... This application is for removing ads from your computer. It is very useful cause these things just creep in without you noticing...



But if you insist on an Anti Virus application, your AVG is the best one on the net :)
spyguard is agood one, once in place any attempt to change anything u will be warned before hand, and u can decide to agree or disagree to the changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment