Sunday, September 20, 2009

For what Antivirus used? and what is the best Antivirus in the market?

Anti-virus softwares prevent your computer from receiving malicious scripts made by programming softwares, otherwise known as viruses. These viruses can do many things that can either be just a plain nuisance or something that can seriously damage your computer. I suggest not going without an Anti-virus software; if you can find any software that's legit, then use it. I personally like McAfee Anti-virus, because you receive updates quite often whenever you're connected, and can actively stop Trojan Horse viruses and other malicious programs from executing on your computer. Plus, the interface isn't intimidating for a first timer.



For what Antivirus used? and what is the best Antivirus in the market?husqvarna



E Trust Anti Virus, I second that...



Look on the internet for a free 1 year trial



For what Antivirus used? and what is the best Antivirus in the market?microsoft office



Norton is the worst!!!!!! It will consume your system.



Computer Associates is the best.
I use Norton Internet Security, it is pretty good. Some other ones are:



E-trust



McAfee
avast http://www.jimmyr.com/security.php
I use E-Trust anti-virus and I'm quite pleased with it!
I use AVG antivirus by Grisoft. It has never failed me and has a free version

No comments:

Post a Comment