Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I need a really fast answer about my antivirus program!!!!!!!!!!?

Please tell me some good antivirus program that is free for downloading and can delite all viruses if it finds them.And i source from where i can download thip program please!!!!I had several antivirus programs but non of them can delite the viruses,so i had to repair my computer several times.I need answer faster please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need a really fast answer about my antivirus program!!!!!!!!!!?antispyware



1.Antivir It's free



2.Bitdefender free



3.Dr.Web Cureit. It's free (TRY FIRST)no installation needed.



I need a really fast answer about my antivirus program!!!!!!!!!!?best antivirus software



AVG is a great free program that will clean most issues.



I would also suggest that before you do this, you look to see if you have system restore turned on.



this is a nice little feature that Microsoft added that can return you machine to the last known good setup in case something goes wrong.



I have seen in the past, where a virus will get written to this back-up and then re-infect the machine even though the antivirus said that it is clean.



right-click on my computer, properties, system restore. Disable this, reboot, then run the antivirus.
use AVG its the best free antivirus program
i use avast! anti virus, its free and seems to do the job

No comments:

Post a Comment