Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have problems with my antivirus norton 2006?

i have installed bitdefender 10 before norton 2006. I have uninstalled bitdefender 10 from control panel but its files are sitll left and working so i decided to delete them all together with its registry(some cannot be deleted) after that i have installed norton 2006 then in its status window(protection center) it says that there is a problem with bitdefender 10 which thought i had removed already and it says that "Bitdefender internet security 10" then *red* FIX but i cannot click on it and i cannot fix it through fix all option. It seems like the antivirus is still inside my pc and it is with norton 2006. Very creepy and hard to solve. Please help. -x_x-



I have problems with my antivirus norton 2006?windows



Well the first thing I can't understand is why have you uninstalled BitDefender. Bitdefender is one of the best internet scurity softwares today. It ranks with the 3 best. It is by far better than Norton. Had you uninstalled it for Kaspersky, it would have it acceptable. I simply can't understand why....



But here is a solution: Use RegCleaner. Regcleaner in facts deletes old registry or startup entries. I think it might help you. Else try to do a dive clean up by launching the already windows-integrated Disk Cleanup found in System Tools (in the start menu).



If those above-mentioned things do not resolve your problem, it might be that your Windows has corrupt/damaged files. Do a scandisk. Then try to repair the registry or simply reinstall Windows itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment