Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is the best Antivirus Protection that you would recommend?

What is the best Antivirus Protection Software that you would recommend that is free or has a free trial period?



What is the best Antivirus Protection that you would recommend?product key



The best trial version I'd recommend is Kaspersky (either Antivirus, or Internet Security.)



The best free antivirus I recommend is Avira (http://www.free-av.com ).



What is the best Antivirus Protection that you would recommend?triumph



McAfee works great for me, but most of my friends use AVG.
I don't use any of the free security solutions. Not that I don't think they won't work well in some situations, but due to how much malware is being created every day, and the fact the virus labs just can't keep up, I prefer to be as safe as possible and so buy a suite from Panda. I have never had an infection, and receive daily and sometimes several times a day, updates.



Everyone is going to have their preferences in security software. As such, this is my preference. I don't care for McAfee or Norton for the simple fact that they put so called "trial" software on machines which are prebuilt when the customer has not asked for any such software. These vendors know full well how difficult it is to remove this type of software, with special removal tools needed for most firewalls and anti-virus programs. Panda is the only one I know for sure that can be removed with the Windows Add/Remove applet.

No comments:

Post a Comment