Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I just installed Panda Antivirus 2007 Beta, Why does explorer.exe restart/refresh itself like every

I just installed Panda Antivirus and Firewall 2007 Beta. Every like 10 min. "explorer.exe" restarts/refresh itself. Its getting pretty annoying because all my icons and taskbar dissappear and then they com back like 2 seconds later. I need to know how to fix it.If anyone knows how to solve this plz tell me.



I just installed Panda Antivirus 2007 Beta, Why does explorer.exe restart/refresh itself like every 10min?norton



I've also had thsi problem. I think it has something to do with the scripts that Panda tries to block. I'm not sure how to fix this. Sorry. It's summer and there's a lot of internet security programs for free (after rebates) at Fry's Electronic or Circuit City. Hope this helps a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment