Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can I update my antivirus without having a direct internet connection?

I know you people would say that I do not have to worry about viruses because I don't have an internet connection. Well, there are viruses that can get on other removable devices, like the usb device. I have to update my antivirus so that I can protect my computer from devices which carry viruses and so that I can also eliminate those viruses from my devices which are affected and therefore protecting both my devices and my computer.



Can I update my antivirus without having a direct internet connection?norton antivirus 2007



You can have a friend with internet connection download the updates and burn them on a disc.



If your antivirus program/brand has that possibility.



Can I update my antivirus without having a direct internet connection?product key



not that i know of, why don't you go on line to the website of your virus software producer and find out if they can mail you the updates on disk, or maybe you could download the updates to your friends computer as a file then copy them to disk and instal them onto your computer, but ask them first.
No.
depends on which anti virus you are using. Norton releases latest virus definitions as files, but many other only allow live update
yes use dial up and download the update.. it may take up to an hour... also usb viruses arnt that bad... in most cases the comp/lap still functions fine.. plus u can just use a system restore to undo it



system restore is in start , all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore

No comments:

Post a Comment