Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Active Virus Shield antivirus from AOL license key is expiring.What should I do to continue using

I want to continue using the same Kaspersky based "Anti Virus Shield" antivirus s/w. I have tried to renew the registration by using the same old key.But it is not working. If you have any idea please tell me. Thank you.



My Active Virus Shield antivirus from AOL license key is expiring.What should I do to continue using tht s/w?microsoft



if it a free trail and ur time is over, change ur system time



if u dont mind can u ppl out there answer my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



i really need answers



My Active Virus Shield antivirus from AOL license key is expiring.What should I do to continue using tht s/w?norton ghost



Go for a better antivirus software, like Mcaffee, Symantec or Norton.
there is a anti virus for free it is called avast. I had the same thing happen with norton. so I read reviews on it and I downloaded it and registered and it updates by itself and is very efficient.
Don't know if this works with AOL... but I've had Norton's for 5 years now without subscribing.. just by turning back my computer's date setting. When my 90 days free trial subscription begins to expire.. I just turn my computer's date back and it thinks I'm still on my 90 day free trial. *wink*
dump that crap and get AVG free from griftsoft.com.
you have to buy a new one, that one only lasts for a certain amount of time

No comments:

Post a Comment