Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey!!! can you help me?? update my antivirus please!!!!?

my antivirus is avira antivir personal edition classic. I dont have internet connection on my PC and my anitvirus is not updated. Would you please update it for me? I dont know how to update it using another computer. thanks..



Kindly tell me too how to copy the updated antivirus on my flash drive..tnx..



Hey!!! can you help me?? update my antivirus please!!!!?malware



Anit-virus without an internet connection is useless.You need internet to keep it updated.



Hey!!! can you help me?? update my antivirus please!!!!?norton 360



Why do you need anti virus if your not on the net? Where will you get infected from if not the net?
update it from where you are right now, and copy all of files on a cd and take it to your pc. if you cant do that, then theres no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment