Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can i have 2 antivirus softwares running in my system at a time?

can i have nod32 n avg antivirus active at a same time?



Can i have 2 antivirus softwares running in my system at a time?spyware remove



Not a good idea. Anti-Virus programs have a tendency to interfere with each other. You can have 2 anti-spyware programs at once with no problem but never 2 firewalls or 2 anti-virus programs.



Can i have 2 antivirus softwares running in my system at a time?virus protection



If you're running a Microsoft operating system, Microsft recommends that you only have one anti-virus installed.



You can safely have nod 32 and avg antivirus...they wont conflict in between (my experience), but it is not possible with other antiviruses.



But If you face any difficulties then you'll need to uninstall both of them and then reinstall the one you want.



I think there is no harm in trying this and if both of them run successfully, you'll be lucky having double protection.
if you want but it can really slow a system down, here is an example of more is not better
sure, not recommended, not as affective, they will conflict, but yes you can run 2 at the sametime.
no...
NO! with two of them running they are conflicts and more than likely not stopping viruses. get rid of AVG.
I done that before, and the computer perfomance was slowed down considerably.
No...they will conflict and slow down your system.
Preferably not. mainly because it is a memory resident program thus using up a lot of ram. also one anti virus is as good as the other and will not protect your computer any better. Also it will be in conflict with the other due to manufacturers competitive edge. to keep your memory usage low and have best protection keep only one. the best i have found is Avast. go to avast.com and install the free home user one.
Not recommended. I had two different anti-virus software installed and running before, not knowing that I had two, and my computer was not happy. The only way I could fix it was by reformatting the hard drive. Hopefully that was just a bad experience for me, but I wouldn't risk it.
definitely a no-no. They will slow down your comp that's number 1. number 2 is there's a chance of both anti-virus not working. never ever put 2 anti virus in 1 comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment