Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Does Installing two different Antivirus programs in the same computer affect the stability of the sy

Do I have to uninstall Norton Antivirus to use AVG Free edition?



Can I run both simultaneously?



Does Installing two different Antivirus programs in the same computer affect the stability of the system?symantic



It's not recommended, and it can definately cause instability on your system. It could also cause performance issues since there are two scans occurring when you open emails, documents, etc.



Does Installing two different Antivirus programs in the same computer affect the stability of the system?viruses



They would fight to quarantine the virus that was found.



Norton would quarantine a virus in some place... and mcaffee would find the nortons quarantined virus and try to quarantine in its setting.. thus jumping from one quarantine to another... Report It


Hmmmm.. Is it so? Thanks for the info. Report It


I have Three Different Antivirus On my Computer and having no problem. I just install three different to try which one is Best.



Dont be surprised I have three different AV on Different Partitons of my hard Drive. Ofcource in Diff. Operating System.



I suggest you to Take BackUp of Your System Before Uninstalling Norton. Becoz Norton Cause Prob. when We Uninstall it. So also Keep CD of XP with you too.



Ya Two Different Antivirus Programs May Cause Problem.



If they are on Same OS.
3 years ago norton and mccafe were the best



but now, yes... kaspersky is the best.



and don't install 2 different Antivirus. I tryed it ,many of my friends did too , and it didnt work.
yes of course it does , specially using norton and mcafee is the worst!! i recommend keep norton and unintall others
It is not recomanded. I think one Antivirus is enough and i recomend Kaspersky. I used it for over than 1 year and I am satsfied with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment