Saturday, June 19, 2010

Which is the best Antivirus software for Windows XP?

I hav been using Kaspersky for more than an year!!! Itzz working gr8 but sumtimes it gives false alarm.. and now i found out dat Kaspersky is not that much gr8... Version 6.0 is better than 7.0... so planned 2 get new Antivirus software 4 my XP....



Which is the best Antivirus software for Windows XP?virus removal



A.V.G is free.



Which is the best Antivirus software for Windows XP?anti virus protection



I use nd love Kaspersky most especially 7.0 it is the best antivirus i've ever used and known but since u said it gives false alarm, which i don't think it does I will advice to go for NOD 32 or BitDefender but i still keep my stand on KAS. Why not give it another chance or probably u don't know how to configure it.
Have you tried using Bit defender i think its quie fantastic.
I use Avast
Kaspersky 7.0 is just too heavy for you system....so i did say kaspersky 6.0 is the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment