Saturday, June 19, 2010

How Can I Create An Emergency Bootable Antivirus CD??

Hello, I have norton internet security 2008 installed in my system, as far as i know, antivirus programs like McAfee, Kaspersky, Quick Heal, etc have an option to make an emergency bootable antivirus cd by which we can remove all the viruses simply by rebooting through the cd. But i am unable to find any option in the Norton Internet Security to make a bootable cd. Is there any option to do so??



If yes, please tell me how can we create one...



How Can I Create An Emergency Bootable Antivirus CD??virus protection software



I think this service is available for Kaspersky Antivirus and i think it's better than norton which you should consider changing and if you want to stick t norton there's a tool called "Norton Ghost" which makes an image of you system and you can go back to this image in an emergency situation



How Can I Create An Emergency Bootable Antivirus CD??adware



You don't need to create one. Just boot from the norton cd. it should boot in to a dos based anti-virus program.

No comments:

Post a Comment