Saturday, June 19, 2010

Re: Free AVG free antivirus?

I had the free AVG free antivirus and it would come up on a regular time to update my virus scan. Now I no longer see the icon on the bottom of my screen and it no longer does the updates. It is still located on my desktop though. I had added what I thought was a free firewall, is that AVGw, that is also on my desktop now. Please help, I'm not young and still trying to learn the right way. What has gone wrong, can anybody help me.



Re: Free AVG free antivirus?windows



read following article..i think this will solve your probs



http://michealsoft.blogspot.com/2007/09/...



Re: Free AVG free antivirus?antivirus download



click on the avg thats on your desktop and somewhere in the box that pops up is the firewall for avg you need to re-enable it. something has knocked it out it happens ocassionaly. when you re-enable the firewall it should put the icon back on the taskbar and once the firewall is active again it will do the auto updates
My icon when Black one time..I had uninstall and reinstall it...it has worked fine since then..



Don't know if this will help,,,but it can't hurt to get it back...
It means the FREE license key has expired, now you need to re-registrate for a new license key. Then it'll update regularly. Registration for a new key is also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment