Saturday, June 19, 2010

After I installed Norton Antivirus....?

I now get a message on my desktop that says "Cannot find the file C:/ Nail.exe"; search again, etc. It's up there everytime I turn on my computer, and I've never even seached for a "Nail" file. Is there a way to make this stop popping up? (Like I said, it's just been constant since I installed antivirus.) Thanks.



After I installed Norton Antivirus....?antivirus download



Nail.exe is a component of Direct Revenue's spyware program 'aurora'. Advice is to remove it with the assistance of a site such as geekstogo or spyware warrior, which you might want to look up on Yahoo or Google. Please note, that unless you are an extremely skilled user, do not try to remove this yourself, unless you intend to format your hard-drive. It has this annoying function where it tends to render itself undeletable, and rename itself every time you delete it. There are many removal approaches, but whatever you do, DO NOT use the mypctuneup provided by Direct Revenue. Do some research.



After I installed Norton Antivirus....?bmw



You may have a trojan on the computer.



Check the link below.



http://www.liutilities.com/products/wint...



P.S.



Whenever you're not sure what a file is, just Google search for it.



Oops, I forgot to mention that Norton may have deleted or quarantined the file, but the place where nail.exe is being loaded is still active.

No comments:

Post a Comment