Saturday, June 19, 2010

I just installed Norton Antivirus 2007. Should I leave my windows firewall on?

I just finished installing the norton antivirus 2007. I don't see anything about it including firewall on the box. I went to there site, but am just lost. (I wish they had someone to answer a simple question) My question is - I have Windows Firewall on my computer should I leave it on with the Norton 2007?



I just installed Norton Antivirus 2007. Should I leave my windows firewall on?downloads



Yeah you should leave it there. Just for extra protection.



I just installed Norton Antivirus 2007. Should I leave my windows firewall on?house call



Yes! leave windows fire wall on. Did you notice your computer running slower?
nooo, i always block firewall, because it is annoying...
Most definatley
Just turn it on.If u read Windoes Firewall,it says"Windows Firewall is HELPING to protect yur computer".It means HELP,not replacing it.
Yes, always leave Windows Firewall on.



Norton does not have a firewall.



It lets the viruses come on your computer on the assumption that its anti-virus can catch them.



It does not work. I have tried it.
Yes, your firewall should be left on. The antivirus only protects you from viruses, your firewall prevents people from hacking into your computer. they are two separate parts working to keep your computer safe.
you should leave it on as it adds extra protection from viruses
if ur norton worm protection is on then u can turn off ur windows firewall
Yes because it make your fire wall stronger
yes leave it on.i have 2006 and ive got mine on.no prob.
If you installed Norton Antivirus 2007, it does not include a firewall, keep using the Windows firewall. If you installed Norton Internet Security 2007, it comes with a firewall, and you should run either the Windows firewall or the Norton, but not both.

No comments:

Post a Comment