Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does my MAC require antivirus?

Everyone has told me I don't need antivirus for MAC, but they do sell it in the apple store......so do I need to be careful??



Does my MAC require antivirus?firewall



yes if your on the net you need antivirus,even mobile phones are being targeted with viruses these days.



Does my MAC require antivirus?husqvarna



Most people don't bother, Macs aren't a real target for viruses. I suppose you might as well...If you really feel unsafe.
MACs are not targetted by virus makers as there are fewer of them, they target windows because of the fact that most PCs have windows.



It is possible that there are MAC viruses but in general they are less likely to get a virus due to their being few of them.



If you want to be safe get the antivirus software.
No, the way there designed, they shouldn't. I'm not sure what makes it that way, though.Don't take any chances. Google AVG Free.
Hi I have an apple eMac and don,t have antivirus software, I,ve had it for 14 months and have had no problems, as mac install security up-dates regularly. If you would feel safer then buy one and install it. A
Hi.



I have a mac and i personally think you dont because viruses are programs to cause trouble so the same program on apple wont work on windows and the same back so you will need a anti-virus program for viruses made for mac but those are rare i didn't have 1 for 2 years nothing happened but know with new mac book i would say better be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment